- Outstanding water tightness for demanding sealing applications
- Softness, conformability and low force to compress for large tolerances recovery and no distortion on pieces in contact
- Material and cost savings as only 30% compression is required for sealability
- Extremely low fogging and VOC emissions, low odour, for direct use in interior applications (Sulfur Free formulations)
- Broad temperature range allowing automotive underhood applications
- Superior flame resistance and very high thermal insulation properties
- Plasticizer free, making high compatibility with any kind of adhesive, and no crazing of thermoplastics
- Excellent aging capabilities for lasting properties
Automotive HVAC gasketing
Instrument panel and windscreen sealing
Roof and pillar mounting
Norseal® PUR Foams & Tapes, AGP200 (TDS)
Norseal AGP200 bio-based PUR foams and tapes.
Tape Solutions for Automotive Applications (BRO)
High-performance foams and tapes from brands like Dynafoam, Norbond and Norseal; brochure.
OEM Automotive Specifications for North and South America (O)
Our unique solutions for bonding, protection and insulation have been tested against the following OEM material specifications in North America and South
OEM Automotive Specifications for Asia (O)
Our unique solutions for bonding, protection and insulation have been tested against the following OEM material specifications and are available in Asia.